Do you enjoy collaborating in a consultative environment and guiding people using best practices to achieve great results? Do you want to influence and contribute to the growth of a high performing, quality focused team? If so, Theorem wants to know more about you!
Theorem is a software consultancy that believes in simplicity in software design. We deliver solutions for startups and enterprises - You can see our portfolio to learn more about the results we’ve delivered for our clients.
This is a remote role. We are a remote first company with offices in Los Angeles and New York. We have team members all around the world.
Please note this project team is working with clients in the United States. Candidates located within UTC + 1 to UTC - 8 will be given priority for team time zone alignment.
At Theorem you can make a significant impact while enjoying a flexible work schedule.
Your Responsibilities As Experienced Ruby Engineer at Theorem:
- Architect and build web applications using TypeScript (and other programming languages)
- Be a leader-contributor on a team creating a high-scale data processing system
- Collaborate with product designers and clients to clarify requirements, prototype functionality and build products
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a remote, distributed team environment
- Guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success
- 5 + years of professional experience
- Strong server side development experience
- Frontend experience (with React) is considered a plus
- Previous remote work experience
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams
- Possess a passion for software development
- Possess a drive to get things done
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone