In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary international team and help us develop consumer-facing products. Your focus lies on writing well-maintainable software in the space of computer vision, computer graphics, and augmented reality.
The perfect applicant understands typical challenges and solution approaches for simulations, unbiased and biased rendering as well as augmented reality applications, especially regarding measuring distances in the real world and the limits of precision.
- Develop robust software for rendering, computer vision or combinations thereof
- Make use of standard software components like IRay and similar renderers
- S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Solid theoretical foundations in various areas of computing, including algorithms & data structures, numerical methods, computer graphics etc.
- Ability to operate autonomously and effectively with only high-level direction
- Experience in OpenCV and rendering APIs (OpenGL, Direct3D, Vulkan, Metal, …)
- Collaborative, positive, team-oriented mindset
- Solid English skills, German a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a secure job at a well-funded company
- Small, independent company with a large diversity of tasks and flat hierarchy
- A modern workplace with various amenities and an international setup
- We're open to remote work, but we haven't established the details yet - we're interested in finding a good setup, so let's talk about it!