Pivotal Energy Solutions is looking for a few experienced Django/Python developers to add to our growing team. We are an Software Company focused on providing high quality software to the Energy Sector. We develop all of our code using the Django / AWS Webstack and are looking to add some more heads to meet our demand. We have several long term contracts, we are growing and now we need your help!
Tip: Absolutely no recruiters, we will work with local US candidates only.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 4 years of direct experience with Python.
- Minimum 2 years of direct experience with Django.
- Solid understanding of version control (gitHub)
- Solid understanding the Linux OS (ubuntu) or AWS
- Candidate should possess solid debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills
- Direct experience with deploying Cloud amazon solutions.
- Direct experience with TastyPie, Twitter / Bootstrap or Ad-Hoc Search integration.
- Both Front-End and Back-End Developer desired
We are based out of Phoenix AZ. Remote work is acceptable, but you must be a US Citizen.