About The Role
The Attribution team develops software to collect and infer ownership information of Internet assets, such as IP addresses and domain names. Our team is looking for a data engineer to productionize prototype statistical models for attribution, and integrate new data sources into the attribution pipeline. We value experience in the networking and anti Internet-abuse communities.
This position is either in our HQ in NYC or remote in North America.
Technical Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with:
- Scala or Python, both preferred
- Distributed systems (e.g. Spark, Hadoop)
- Database systems (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- IP (v4/v6) allocation and addressing conventions
- DNS conventions and best practices
- Anti-abuse investigations
- Bachelor’s degree (CS, CE/EE, Math, or Statistics preferred)
- Comfortable working as part of a distributed team
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to make data driven decisions
- Ability to do independent research
- Phone conversation with a Talent Acquisition team member to learn more about your experience and career objectives. 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with hiring manager via video (preferred). Will include some coding. 30-45 minutes.
- 1-2 technical interviews with data engineer and data science team members via video or in person. 45 minutes each.
- Final meeting with engineering leadership via video or in person. 1 hour.
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry. Our platform has created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors. We are on a mission to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you.