This position can be remote US or based out of our Guadalajara, Mexico office
OutMatch is transforming the world of work by helping great companies like Adidas, Panera Bread, American Airlines and HCA hire, retain, and develop great talent.
Our software delivers actionable workforce analytics that predict employee success on the job and measure fit with a company’s unique CultureDNA™, so companies hire the right people—the absolute best match—and develop them into premier employees who drive improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with a team of developers through the design, development, enhancement and support of service-oriented web based and Mobile web-based SaaS applications using Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, JS libraries and MS SQL Server Databases.
- As a senior, experienced member of an agileteam, provide guidance and mentoring in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including adhering to coding standards, setting up and maintaining builds for continuous integration; designing and coding enterprise framework components; and performing code reviews in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Define and own responsibility for technical approaches, code reviews, test case reviews and successful delivery of client projects and application enhancements.
- Engage with the entire IT organization in the continuous improvements of the full SDLC and SDLC tools & processes.
- Solve complex technical problems and help debug support cases while following best practices guidelines.
- Assist with configuration of solutions to meet unique customer requirements.
- Participate with the team in estimating user stories and defining detailed design that form the basis for development.
- Assist the escalations support team through resolving complex issues and identifying re-usable solutions.
…And most important, you will immerse into a culture of collaboration, contribution, and fun!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 4-6 years’ experience with software development as a programmer in Microsoft .NET technologies, specifically C#
- OOP / Object / Component oriented design and programming
- Service-oriented design and implementation (SOAP/REST)
- MVC and MVVM front-end design and development with frameworks such as Kendo UI, knockout.js, Angular JS or similar
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like Bootstrap, Kendo UI or similar, preferred
- Experience with devOps concepts and continuous integration tools including setting up builds and deployments to web servers
- Experience with MSBuild and nAnt a plus
- Solid understanding of Database design, implementation and interaction from code, preferably SQL Server experience
- Fluent Entity Framework experience a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with remote/distributed teams
What you’ll get
- A comprehensive training program that enables you to be successful, fast
- A world-class product with an elegant user interface that empowers our clients to positively impact their business results
- A competitive base salary
- A clear path for career growth in our industry leading organization
- Discretionary time off. When you need it, you take it
- 100% company paid (individual) premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Option Program
Apply today to join a dynamic, fun, and award-winning team dedicated to transforming the world of work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.