Your main responsibilities will include:
The role requires you to build and support all cloud-based systems including, but not limited to, Windows and Linux based servers, networking, and security groups. You will assist our application engineers and automation experts as they design and develop infrastructure to improve resiliency, security, and data availability.
- Design, implement, and maintain our secure, scalable, and available infrastructure.
- Automate network and application infrastructure using configuration management frameworks.
- Design and implement innovations that improve software engineering velocity, infrastructure resiliency, security, and data availability.
- Create and manage the continuous build and deployment systems.
- Unify logging and exception framework to allow for faster bug diagnosis.
- Work closely with developers and system administrators to debug application issues by evaluating application logs, stack traces, and system metrics.
- Ensure availability of all systems to meet our internal and external SLA's.
- Respond to outages with a timely and efficient resolution and participate in On-Call availability team in support of a 24x7 global production environment.
- Strong code/scripting skills (C#/Java, Python, PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, etc)
- Linux, OSX, and Windows operating systems
- Systems architecture experience building production grade highly available deployments.
- Experience working in a cloud environment – AWS, Azure
- Versed in internet architectures including web, application, and database components such as IIS, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with continuous integration servers (preferably Jenkins) automation/configuration management using Chef, Puppet, Ansible or an equivalent and
- Source Control systems (preferably git)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and deadlines unsupervised.
- Combination of education, training, and experience preferred.
What we offer:
Paid medical benefits for you and your family
Competitive salary and equity
The latest tech and tools to get the job done your way
Flexible and remote working when needed
Unlimited PTO policy, paid holidays, and your birthday off
This is a full-time remote position (US or Canada), with a presence in the Danville, CA or New York City office four days a week if you’re living within 1 hour of either office.