A-Line Staffing is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Remote Senior Consulting Software Engineer .NET / C#
Please review the desired qualifications listed below and apply or contact Nate Namiotka with questions.
- Develop guidelines for other software engineers that helps them build and implement code that is scalable, stable and secure.
- Be a hands-on software engineer who can write quality code, assist with problem solving, root cause analysis, trouble shooting and coaching.
- Understand big picture from a business standpoint within the context of the application.
- Write technical blogs and be active in Open Source Community.
- Apply Design Thinking techniques on application design.
- Lead agile software development efforts as a Technical Leader.
- Review and take actions based on application metrics, including but not limited to code quality, business metrics and performance metrics.
- Looking for a Software Engineer with 5-8+ years of .NET & C# development experience.
- Experience in AngularJS, HTML, CSS & Front end Development required
- Strong SQL Experience required
- Any database and Angular knowledge a big plus.
- AWS and DevOps experience a large plus as well.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a big plus.
- Coach other software engineers on practices such as TDD, ATDD and pair programming.
- Understand advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services, Continuous Delivery and Continuous integration, and guide the team to setup a DevOps environment for the applications they build and support.
- This is a REMOTE position, so you will have the ability to work from home from anywhere in the US.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Nate Namiotka – A-Line Staffing