Who We Are
Neya is a leader in developing off-road autonomy for both commercial and defense customers, and we’re looking for a strong software engineer with experience in robotics to join our team. If you join our team, you will have an opportunity work to solve a diverse set of challenges ranging from autonomous jet-ski perception, automatic target recognition, 3D scene reconstruction, and autonomous off-road vehicles. You will also work with a strong team of scientists and engineers located in Pittsburgh, Massachusetts, and Colorado to help drive critical architecture decisions in our machine learning and computer vision pipeline.
This position is based in either our Framingham, MA or Warrendale, PA offices. Remote work a possibility for the right candidate.
TL;DR Apply here : https://neya.applytojob.com/apply/3DKaxWyR41/Robotics-Software-Engineer
Interested in joining our team? Take a look below to see exactly what we’re looking for. If you feel that you meet most but not all of the requirements below, please reach out to us, you might be a good fit.
** What You’ll Do **
- Help to design and optimize implementation of cutting edge path planning systems for offroad vehicles.
- Enhance unified back end architecture for solving mult-robot tasking and path planning.
- Simulate scenarios using tools such as Gazebo, Stage, ANVEL.
- Work with other team members (inside and outside of Neya) to provide ROS-compatible datasets for communication within the target architecture
- Assist in the development and implementation of unit testing of code using simulation tools and actual hardware.
** What We’re Looking For **
- M.S. Robotics, Computer Science, etc. or equivalent in industry experience
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Extensive experience with sensor data processing, environment modeling, and simulation tools
- Excellent mathematical reasoning skills, especially with probability
- Comfortable writing production-quality code in Linux/C++11 or C++14
- Experience with unit testing suites such as GTest, CppUnit
- Understanding of sensor error modeling
- Passionate about Robotics and Intelligent Systems
** What Makes Neya Unique **
- Solve immediate and pressing real-world problems that advance state-of-the-art
- Work with some of the smartest people in unmanned systems
- Great company culture
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k, and company paid medical, dental, life insurance
- Flexible hours and working conditions
This position requires use of information that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.