We're a small team. We're are passionate about what we do and we enjoy working together. No regulations or hierarchy, just a lot of interesting and challenging work to get done.
We need a Senior IT Operations Engineer to work on the smooth operation of our software. This is a full-time, permanent position and you will become part of a growing team taking care of our existing infrastructure, helping our customers to install our software on their servers as well as helping the cioplenu team to become even more efficient through automation and new tools.
Candidates should be fearless about asking questions and capable of managing their own time when working with Linux and other modern tools like Ansible, Docker and the Azure Cloud.
You will be working in a small but growing team and in a DevOps culture, you will advance the cioplenu platform and build the foundation of our products: On the command line and in code.
- You are passionate about software development, open-minded, excited working for a non-conventional German company and love to work with a committed, agile and fun team
- You have a degree as IT specialist, system integration or comparable degree. However, if you have no IT degree but programming is your passion and can prove relevant practical experience as system administrator or operations engineer, don't worry and send us your application!
- You worked with Linux before and already maintained servers and applications (ideally for 4 to 5 years)
- You know and have worked with one of the following tools or similar software: Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Netdata, Concourse CI
- You previously used public clouds such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- You are passionate about a scripting language like Bash or Python
- You have no problem managing infrastructure on the command line and as code with version control like Git
- German language skills are an advantage to have
- You are enthusiastic about never knowing enough and learning new technologies
- You manage our ongoing infrastructure in the Azure Cloud and on-premise with our customers and ensure that our users can work smoothly
- You develop new ways to monitor, automate and secure the operation of our infrastructure
- You describe new systems and configurations in code and perform code reviews for the work of your colleagues
- You will work closely with different teams from the areas of development, product, and project and help to support their workflows
- You develop tools for our developers and for distribution to make it easier to roll out and update our software
You are based in the Munich or Frankfurt area? No problem. We are happy for you to work in our Offices in Southern or Central Germany Munich/Augsburg or Frankfurt.