Who We Are:
CaddieNow is changing the way people think about caddie programs. CaddieNows mission is to bring caddies back to the game of golf while protecting and preserving caddie programs at the nations top 1,000 clubs. The platform introduces teens and college students to their first job, while at the same time providing opportunities for passionate adults with part-time openings to make their avocation an occupation.
In addition to connecting golfers with on-demand caddies at hundreds of clubs nationwide, were quickly becoming golfs largest workforce solution thanks to a pool of passionate gig economy workers that includes caddies, bag room attendants, and more.
For caddies, the CaddieNow app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For courses and golfers, it strengthens and protects caddie programs, provides access to part-time labor, and improves the customer experience.
We are in the midst of rapid growth and are supported by a recent multi million dollar funding from our investors to continue developing our products and scaling into more regions across the US. As part of that, were looking to hire our first Software Architect.
What youll do:
- Serve as an Architect and Platform leader to influence and positively impact software architecture and development.
- Develop a vision for how to evolve our architecture.
- Work in the trenches with the Product Management, Engineering and Design teams that build and run platforms, features, and systems to drive them towards that better architecture.
- Bring in new ideas, help to grow and mentor the engineering team, and serve as a model of a technical leader.
- Influence Engineering culture both in and outside of the organization, acting as a go-to technical expert and problem solver.
- Work cross-functionally to fully leverage platforms and create high-impact solutions to common problems.
- Help develop and update the product roadmap with the VP of Product
- Identify opportunities for technology to spur new business initiatives, increase revenue, and reduce cost.