The team is working with an agile mindset and uses the Scrum framework. All of this with a good vision of what needs to be built and the freedom to take initiatives to do so.
Bearing that in mind, you will have three main goals:
- Develop a scalable architecture using cutting-edge technologies, in close collaboration with the team;
- Develop and maintain micro services to empower the tool and improve its scalability potential;
- You have a master degree in Computer Science, Civil Engineering, and/or any equivalent job-related experience that provides you with similar knowledge, skills and abilities;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are a team player;
- You have a proven passion in development.
Your Tech Skills
- You have an excellent knowledge of Node.js ecosystem (using either Typescript and EcmaScript);
- You write clean, modular, testable code;
- You are up-to-date with the industry practices (agile, versioning and security);
- You are proficient with HTML and CSS/SCSS (well, we all know developers are not good at writing clean CSS, don’t panic we have our own Web-designers);
- You can easily work with REST APIs;
What we offer?
- Exciting and fast paced international environment.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Competitive wage.