MUSEMENT helps travelers enjoy in-destination experiences to the fullest, sourcing local knowledge and recommendations to make the best use of time. Whether it’s activities, tours, tickets or just ideas for a great night out, we make all bookings easy and secure with Musement.com and our app (iOS and Android).
This is the new travel: bookings on the go, the best selections, immediate skip-the-line access to venues and events, bespoke experiences and local knowledge – the right tools delivering useful information in the simplest way. We launched in Milan in 2013 and have since taken root in 70 different countries. Right now, our offer extends to 450 cities, thousands of potential things to do and see, and availability in eight languages – making us a leading guide for international travel activities.
Our traveler-friendly technology has been featured in such international publications as Wired, TechCrunch, Daily Telegraph, Bloomberg, Corriere della Sera and Times of India. We’ve been selected by Apple as ‘Best of 2014’ in European App Stores and again in 2016 as one of its ‘Best Apps to Start 2016.’
In October 2017 we acquired the travel content platform Triposo, bringing together more than 12 million travelers across both platforms and offering them hyper-personalized travel content and booking options.
In December 2017 we were awarded with the Great Place To Work Italia Certification. We were successfully ranked in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy (Medium size companies category).
Your Mission @Musement
Own technology platforms and datasets that enable systems and people to uncover new insights and fine-tune operations to meet business goals. Work within a growing BI team, professional and well organised, working in an agile environment with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. You will inserted in our BI team, directly reporting into our CTO, working closely with all the core biz units.
WHAT you will do?
- Analysis, implementation and testing of ETL processes
- Data modelling design of DWH
- Data load processes implementation and optimization
- Data visualization
- Maintenance and evolution of current systems
- Definition and implementation of BI models for reporting
- Data QA control
- Analytical mindset, team player, creative and self-starter
- Attention to detail and focused on results and productivity
What you have already achieved
- BS or MS in Computer Science / Telecommunications / Mathematics / Physics or similar
- +2 years experience in SQL is mandatory (MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc)
- Every Friday is a Tech Friday | Where you can study and/or test new technologies
- Tickets for tech conferences
- SMART WORKING
- Freedom to choose your dev tools (hardware and software)
- Free fruits and breakfast
- Tickets restaurant
- Musement is a certified Great Place To Work® and among the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy http://www.greatplacetowork.it/