Senior Solution Architect, Overview:
Limelight Health is seeking an exceptional Senior Solution Architect to join our Enterprise Delivery organization. Individuals in this role will develop, define, promote and oversee large complex enterprise solutions, architectures, design and implementation of Limelight’s enterprise platform solutions.
This role will Lead Project SA activities including solution architecture, development, and management processes from Inception, Implementation, Testing and Deployment phases of a project, provide leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure bridging of the gap between business problems faced by Customers and Limelight product capabilities.
In addition, this role will recommend technology solutions, delivery methodologies, and innovation opportunities to transform the business and delight users, author technical specifications and detailed design documents, architect solutions to support evolving business processes, guide the technology team to design, implement, and deploy flexible, scalable solutions, provide solution architecture and technical leadership on complex Customer implementation projects.
In this role you will also facilitate the requirements gathering process, solutions architecture and designing technical solutions, engage with Customer IT teams to facilitate integrations between Limelight and Customer’s internal IT systems, work with Technical Consultants from Inception to Deployment of large enterprise projects, resolve technical issues within the project domain or working with product management and engineering groups for core-product based solutions, collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Solutions Architecture best practices and standards and ensure technical deliverables to customer delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes.
This role will also contribute to Centers of Excellence through publication activities: knowledge articles, white papers, community, blogs, templates, etc., provide feedback loop into Product Management organization for continual improvement of product capabilities, features and interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related professional experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline - preferred
- 7+ years’ experience as a Solution Architect Consultant on large enterprise projects
- 5+ years managing a technical team
- Experience in Integration design and development
- Experience working in a SaaS environment.
- Experience in Insurance / Fintech / Healthcare is preferred
- Experience working as a Solution Architect for large SaaS companies is preferred
- This job requires up to 25% travel
Factors that may contribute to success in this role:
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in creating data models and/or architecture diagrams
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to work well with people from many disciplines and with varying degrees of business and technical experience
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment including ability to manage multiple priorities and work under deadlines
** Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.**
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.