Fexa is searching for a talented client support engineer to join our team and help redefine the CMMS world!
About YouOur employees come from different levels and backgrounds. What we value most is an ability to work well with a team and yet the skills to work on tasks with an innate sense of ownership and independence. You should at minimum have some professional experience with supporting web applications, Zendesk and be a US citizen living in the USA.
Experience and Skills Desired:
- Coding experience is not necessary, but an understanding of how software platforms operate is required.
- Experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience in communicating technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn new tools and software quickly.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Become an “expert user” of our platform.
- Provide technical and non-technical support to our new and existing customers on a daily basis via text tickets and phone calls. Including, but not limited to: Issues with customer access into the system, inquiries about Work Order Statuses, “how to” and training opportunities, etc.
- Replicate issues and determine whether there are training opportunities or system issues.
- Understand workflows and how they relate to customer requests.
- Escalate requests to Level 2 Support, Client Ambassadors, and/or Developers as appropriate, and take ownership of those requests.
- Regularly check into “On-Hold” requests as they relate to development tickets.
- Watch for and keep track of repeat issues that may require the development of a permanent solution.
- Add articles and videos in our Knowledge Base for reference and training.
How To Really Get Our Attention
- Have worked on a 100% remote team before
- Experience with Zendesk
- Have worked on an a SAAS application
What Your Reward Will Be
- 100% remote position
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits
- 401k Retirement plan
- 2 weeks of PTO
- MacBook Pro
- Awesome colleagues