Join a high growth startup that is working to revolutionize the future of Sales and Traceability in the legal recreational Cannabis space.
GrowFlow is a leading seed to sale traceability solution for the state of Washington. We are rapidly growing to help producers and processors track grow operations and improve their sales process.
What you’ll do
- Architect and create new site features, ranging from discussing wireframes to creating the data model and deploying the end result.
- Build features in our current web stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, SQL Server, and Azure).
- Measure, optimize, and scale GrowFlow’s infrastructure.
- Ship every day.
What we’re looking for
- You have solid programming skills from regularly shipping quality code with minimal rework.
- You have mastered web programming and modern practices with over 4 years experience developing software.
- You have 4+ years experience with a stack based on C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, and Azure.
- You’re motivated, self-directed, a good communicator and have strong telecommuting skills.
- Experience with the Cannabis, agriculture or food processing industries a big plus.
- Experience with POS, retail environments, supply chain and inventory management a plus.
- Experience with label publishing technologies and devices a plus.
Please include with answers to the following with your cover letter...
- What is a problem that you solved that you are most proud of?
- What is an example of a feature that you recently shipped and what was the process for developing and getting it shipped?
- What's your favorite tool that allows you to be more efficient?
GrowFlow Inc.Better Traceabilityhttps://getgrowflow.com818 23rd AveSeattle, WA 98122(206) 494-4689