Do you want to contribute directly to our desktop application and the future of decentralized apps? If you love solving challenging technical problems, often not solved before, and building high impact solutions that roll out to our entire customer base, then please keep reading. Exodus is looking for an exceptional Electron Engineer to help us optimize our desktop application and continue building our dApps. You should be passionate about delivering life-changing experiences for customers and creating solutions that are robust. Commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills is essential for this role.
What You Will Do
- Ensure we are always updated to the latest version of Electron.
- Make secure changes to make the platform more user-friendly for our customers.
- You will work both on the desktop team and on large-scale production projects such as dApps.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about open source and have demonstrated this on Github.
- Bonus points if you have made contributions to the Electron Project on Github.
- Have an understanding of existing Electron testing utilities like Spectron.
- A proven eye for visual aesthetics and good design.
- A reputation of being among the top engineers in every team you've worked on.
- The ability to work independently, anticipate problems and solve them without any guidance.
- You are able to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment where there is a fair amount of ambiguity, learn new concepts quickly, and deliver at a fast pace.
We pay in BTC.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves on hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on 2 pillars.
- Efficiency. You can expect the process to take between one and two weeks. We know what it’s like to wait weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and want to be respectful of your time.
- Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with the utmost candor.
We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on empathy, radical candor, initiative, and humility.
Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.
How To Apply
Please send an email to [email protected] including the title of the position you're applying for and your first and last name. If you want to include a CV, make sure it is in PDF format. Some of the questions we look to answer while reviewing applications are:
- Why do you want to join Exodus?