Startup seeking like-minded Sales Engineer! PacketFabric redefines how companies procure and manage their network connectivity. The technical team is a small, talented, and close knit group. We have a bond formed from the love of running head long at difficult problems and finding highly effective solutions.
As a well rounded Sales Engineer, you should definitely be the type that appreciates diversity in your day, and challenges outside of your comfort level! You will be working with customers, the development team, the network team, and the sales team to ensure all operations flow smoothly and customer satisfaction is at 100%.
A typical day in the life of a PacketFabric Sales Engineer might include these types of activities:
- Collaborate with Account Directors to architect PacketFabric service solutions in support of a prospects’ needs and requirements as it pertains to network connectivity between locations, to Cloud Service Providers and other parties within the PacketFabric ecosystem.
- Lead technical discovery meetings to determine a prospect’s requirements and business hurdles.
- Demonstrate the PacketFabric user portal or API.
- Contribute your expertise to PacketFabric’s growing Knowledge Base.
- Working with customers to get ordered services provisioned and ensure they understand software features and billing.
- Performing credit/background/industry checks to validate new customer signup status and activating new accounts in a timely fashion.
Skills & Requirements
- Background in network operations and/or software development with a focus on infrastructure automation.
- Candidate should have experience with and understanding of routing protocols (IS-IS, BGP, MPLS), common network designs, and best practices found in enterprise and cloud networks.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent proficiency with Word, Excel, and other office suite applications.
- Ability to learn new software tools with minimal training and gain true proficiency with the PacketFabric software tools.
- Willing to travel 10% of the time.
- Experience deploying and running infrastructure on multiple cloud environments preferred.