Timescale is looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineering Manager. This is a great opportunity to be our first Customer Support Engineer and this person will help build the Support team.
- Build, grow and oversee the Timescale Customer Support organization.
- Develop and clarify policies, processes, systems and tools to enable the team to meet and exceed support operational obligations.
- Be a doer. This person will be very hands on to start fielding most support issues. This will entail being on a support rotation and responding customer escalations.
- And help others do. Have a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes and customer satisfaction
- 3 + years of proven experience as a Customer Support Engineering Manager.
- Ability to grow a customer support organization from scratch.
- Detail oriented with an emphasis on creating repeatable and scalable processes.
- Proven experience and of being a Support Engineer or other strongly technical role in the past.
- Past experience of leadership in a technically demanding environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer oriented focus, positive attitude and calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of databases such as PostgreSQL is a big plus.
Please include a short note as to why you are a fit for this role.