Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!Are you passionate about working in a remote, multi-functional, multicultural team together with other software engineers and non technical specialists - all living in different timezones?Do you have software engineering expertise, dedicated business driven approach to problem solving, self-direction, and a strong belief that the team can achieve more than each of its members individually?Do you like getting deep into understanding business process, analyzing data, identifying bottleneck or areas for improvement and solving these problems with automation and outstanding tools?Auth0 is looking for experienced full stack software engineer to join the newly created Service Management - Enablement Team. This team is responsible for allowing our customers to be more successful, by giving the Customer Support and Account Management teams the tools they need. This will run the gamut from providing visibility into existing customer facing products, to building services from scratch.Our current technology stack is node.js on the backend and React on the frontend, MongoDB and PostgreSQL for storing data.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Enablement Team
Fundamentally it’s about helping our Customer Success team and Technical Support team to scale and delivering outstanding support to rapidly growing number of customers.
- Shape the team by being one of the first engineers on it and likely the technical lead.
- Be a key part in shaping the vision for the team through product discovery, architecture, and coaching.
- Ensure the systems are set up to scale.
- Collaborate cross team to solve the real issues, because we know they tend to collect at team boundaries.
- Analyze data, identify business process bottlenecks and solve them with proper tools and automation.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
You'd be a great fit if you
- Have a deep understanding of designing, writing, and running applications across the whole stack in one or more of the technologies listed above.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Believe that writing code is just the tool to solve customer problems and solving them is what really matters.
- Have business driven approach to software development and are focused on outcomes rather than outputs.
Bonus points if you
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Have experience working business process automation.
- Have experience working on internal tooling or with internal customers.
- Have experience being a technical lead and like to mentor and coach other engineers.
- Have experience in developing services that integrates with third party tools like Salesforce, Zen Desk etc.